В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из первого билета ( Скрипт 6, страница 82 ).
Вопросы к аудированию Laura Reddington. Script 6
1. What books did Laura Reddington write trying to make a living?
2. What kind of story did she find one day?
3. Why does Laura think about the details before writing a book?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Laura Reddington. Script 6
1. She tried romantic fiction. Many people believe that this kind of literature is an easy start and so do I.
2. She found the story of a man who thought he’d found a new planet, then added a famous murder case in London and mixed two stories together to make a sort of a detective novel. Some writers think that their goal is to entertain bored readers. Combining different styles may do the trick.
3. When she worked out all the details she concentrates on the actual writing. When the main plot is clear you are free to play with words. You don’t have to come up with new ideas, just shape them.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Laura Reddington. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. She needed to earn a living, so she tried writing romantic fiction but it was without success.
2. She was looking through her books when she found the story of a man who claimed to have found a new planet. She could mix it with a famous murder case in London to make a sort of a detective novel.
3. She needs to know how it will end. When she works out all the details, she concentrates on writing alone.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Laura Reddington?