В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из тринадцатого билета (Скрипт 35, страница 100-101).
Вопросы к аудированию Three speakers about travelling. Script 35
1. Why do many people travel today according to the first speaker?
2. How does the second speaker describe people who never travel?
3. What can a person gain travelling to other countries according to the third speaker?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Three speakers about travelling. Script 35
1. According to the first speaker, a lot of people today travel not to learn, but to “have a good time”. It is perfectly true. Travelling has become a way of entertainment. Tourist industry is aimed at keeping tourists in high spirits.
2. The second speaker refers to people who never travel as narrow-minded and ignorant. I think travelling is not the only way to explore the world around us so it is not fair to call names those who don’t have itchy feet. Reading can enrich a person as well.
3. The third speaker says when you travel you can see, feel and touch other ways of living. It is like living another life. Some people think that it is really beneficial and it teaches us to be tolerant to people who are not like us.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Three speakers about travelling. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. Today many people travel not to learn, but ‘have a good time’ in the way they find most comfortable.
2. He thinks of people who never leave their countries as narrow-minded and even ignorant.
3. There’s a wide range of different cultures to meet, most of which you can’t have by sitting in front of one’s TV.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Three speakers about travelling?