В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из четырнадцатого билета (Скрипт 36, страница 101).
Вопросы к аудированию How to lose weight. Script 36
1. What does the first speaker advise to do if you want to lose weight?
2. What is the mistake many people make trying to lose weight?
3. Why is it necessary to exercise according to the third speaker?
Варианты ответов к аудированию How to lose weight. Script 36
1. The first speaker suggests getting rid of gas or electric cookers and cutting down on salt intake. He recommends eating more fruit and vegetables and drinking as much water as possible. He says one should avoid fruit juices, most of which are high in calories.
2. The mistake of many people is that they try to lose weight fast. One should lose weight gradually. Refusing to eat is not the way out. Sensible dieting and going in for some physical activities are both important. This combination turns out to be the most effective one.
3. Exercising helps to lose weight as you need energy to act. The more active you are the more weight you are going to lose. Fat which we mildly refer to as extra weight is some kind of fuel for our bodies. By dieting alone we can’t dispose of the so called previously stored deposits.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию How to lose weight. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. He advises following a diet and doing exercises for half a year at least.
2. The mistake is to try to lose weight very quickly, as you are less likely to keep it off.
3. A person should burn more than he takes in. It is the key to weight loss.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование How to lose weight?