В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из пятнадцатого билета (Скрипт 40, страница 103-104).
Вопросы к аудированию Sara’s audition. Script 40
1. What does Sara want to become?
2. How did she find out about the audition?
3. Why was this performance special for Sara?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Sara’s audition. Script 40
1. Like any girl, Sara wants to become a star. Many girls dream of becoming either a star or even a princess. Boys seek fame, money or even both as they often go together.
2. She saw an advertisement in a national newspaper and dialed the number. Going to endless auditions is normal for fame seekers. If your application is turned down, it doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you. Producers look for certain types so not every audition is worth attending.
3. The performance was special for Sara because it was on television and people all over the country watched her singing. Desire for an overnight success is a trap for the ambitious. Not all challenges should be tackled. I think it is risky to take part in the national competitions before going in for local ones.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Sara’s audition. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. She has always wanted to be a famous singer. Thanks to television, her dream seems to becoming true.
2. She saw an advertisement in a newspaper and rang the number immediately.
3. People all over the country watched Sara singing and this opportunity made the performance special.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Sara’s audition?