В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из восемнадцатого билета (Скрипт 49, страница 109).
Вопросы к аудированию A football match. Script 49
1. What sort of match did Tom play?
2. How did Tom’s team play during the match?
3. What was the result of the game?
Варианты ответов к аудированию A football match. Script 49
1. It was a home game. In football, you play either a home game or a guest one. People have different opinions about which variant is better. If you play a guest match, you have fewer supporters than your opponent, which is a clear disadvantage. If you play a home match, you are under pressure as you are expected to win.
2. His team were very enthusiastic, attacked as often as possible and managed to score a goal in the second half. That was a typical scenario for a home match. Your supporters shout and try to cheer up the team.
3. They drew, unfortunately. The other team managed to score back. A draw in a guest game is seen as a half victory.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию A football match. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. That was a home game in football and lots of people were watching, including his parents.
2. His team tried really hard to score a goal and they did so at the end of the game.
3. That was a draw. The boy didn’t score a goal but he was happy anyway.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование A football match?