В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из девятнадцатого билета (Скрипт 52, страница 111).
Вопросы к аудированию A nasty experience. Script 52
1. Who did Tina go to the skating-rink with?
2. What happened to her there?
3. How was she saved?
Варианты ответов к аудированию A nasty experience. Script 52
1. She went to the skating-rink. She was accompanied by a friend of hers who was very good at skating.
2. She had an unpleasant accident. While she was skating the ice broke and she fell into the water. If it were a proper skating rink, not a frozen pond or a river nothing could have happened. If safety precautions are violated, we have a prefect recipe for a disaster.
3. She was saved by a man. He managed to pull her out of the water onto the ice. If you want to rescue somebody in a similar situation you had better lie on ice and try to help. It is good to have somebody to back you up.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию A nasty experience. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. Her friend and the girl went to the skating rink not far from her house.
2. The friend had got tired of teaching Tina to skate and left her alone. When Tina stepped on a weak place in the ice, the ice broke and I fell in.
3. A man grabbed Tina’s arms and pulled the girl up out of the water onto the ice.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование A nasty experience?