В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из двадцатого билета (Скрипт 54, страница 112).
Вопросы к аудированию Ann’s holiday. Script 54
1. What holiday did Ann want to have?
2. What problems did she have to face?
3. What decision did she make in the end?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Ann’s holiday. Script 54
1. She wanted to have an active holiday. It may seem appealing to the young, but things may go wrong if you don’t plan your actions. A packed holiday is a safe option but it may turn out to be rather dull.
2. On the first day she slept on the beach as there was not any vacant bed. On the second day her things got wet owning to a heavy rain. On the third day she had problems with her shoes. Finally, the road along the shore was blocked for some reason. That is a brief account of her misfortunes. Careful planning may help you to avoid most problems.
3. In the end, she decided to turn to her friend for help. She had run into her the day before and foolishly turned down her offer. On the forth day of her active holiday, she decided that she had had enough and gave a ring to her friend who was happy to meet her again.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Ann’s holiday. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. Ann was fed up with lying on the beach; what she wanted was a more active holiday
2. There were many problems she had: no free bed, wet clothes, uncomfortable shoes.
3. She finally accepted her friend’s offer to lie down on the beach and do as little as possible.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Ann’s holiday?