В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из пятого билета (Скрипт 22, страница 92).
Вопросы к аудированию Dolphins helped a boy. Script 22
1. How did the dolphins help a 10-year-old boy?
2. How does swimming with the dolphins help the children?
3. Why are some people not very enthusiastic about dolphin therapy?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Dolphins helped a boy. Script 22
1. Having swum with the dolphins a 10-year-old boy started talking. However, I am sure the dolphins don’t understand the effect their actions had on the boy. They did nothing to be thanked for.
2. Close contact with the dolphins is believed to work as a motivator. I am not knowledgeable enough to explain how it actually works. All I know is that dolphins and horses are used while treating people with mental disorders.
3. Animals kept in captivity often lack some useful skills like searching for food and shelter when there is no human being to look after them. When released they are likely to die because of an inability to adapt to the environment. One more thing to remember, tamed animals are wild animals after all so they may behave in an aggressive way one day.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Dolphins helped a boy. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. Dolphins have helped a 10-year-old boy to start talking for the first time.
2. Swimming with dolphins is an experience that demands the levels of concentration that are necessary for successful learning.
3. The right measures must be taken to protect both dolphins and the children who swim with these animals.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Dolphins helped a boy?