Предлагаем вашему вниманию тест по грамматике, основанный на темах, проверяемых на централизованном тестировании (ЦТ) по английскому языку. Предлагаем вашему вниманию тест основанный на темах, проверяемых на централизованном тестировании по английскому языку.
Как и обещали, 20 вопросов по грамматике.
Упражнение к ЦТ по английскому языку
1) Despite her grandparents’ wish, she wants to be … .
A) the journalists
C) the journalist
E) a journalist
2) … gentleman stood up to give … seat.
3) «You see», said … woman with … smile.
4) … Christmas is … religious holiday.
5) The witness claimed in the court that he … the accused before.
A) had never seen
B) had ever seen
C) hasn’t seen
D) didn’t see
E) doesn’t see
6) The children were … by the new cartoon.
7) Oh, I forgot to tell you. I’m having a farewell party on Friday, … ?
A) Do you come?
B) Don’t you go?
C) Will you leave?
D) Did you come?
E) Could you come?
8) The policeman asked her: «How long … you … the car?».
A) had/been driving
D) have/been driving
E) has/been driving
9) I don’t know what to do on Sunday. Perhaps I … at home and do some work.
A) will stay
B) would stay
C) am staying
E) should stay
10) I … many people at the party, just a few old friends of mine.
A) doesn’t meet
C) have met
D) haven’t met
11) «I think the film was a huge success» — said Jack.
Jack said that … .
A) she thought the film had been a huge success.
B) he thinks the film was a huge success.
C) he thought the film was a huge success.
D) he thought the film had been a huge success.
E) I thought the film had been a huge success.
12) Mr. Blake asked me when … .
A) I had heard him sing.
B) he has heard him sing.
C) he has heard him sing.
D) I have heard his sing.
E) he hears my singing.
13) I … put my money there if I didn’t think it was safe.
14) If I were you, I … to a doctor.
A) would go
C) shall go
E) am going
15) Our house is … than that one.
B) the biggest
E) a big
16) I can’t imagine there is … on earth who can come up with the answer to that question.
17) The…..you talk about the exam the…..I like it.
18) The waiter carried a tray with spoons and forks.
19) She liked the book, … ?
A) won’t she
B) isn’t it
C) didn’t she
D) doesn’t she
E) did she
20) I’m not going to help you with your housework and neither … John.
A) isn’t going to
B) is going to