В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к текстам для чтения на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем текст из двадцать четвёртого билета Never forgotten.
Вопросы к тексту Never forgotten
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. The author explains when the museum was created and how it has changed over the years. Find this extract and read it aloud.
3. What will the visitors be able to see in the new museum?
4. Why are people interested in the Museum of Great Patriotic War History?
Варианты ответов к тексту Never forgotten
1. This text tells us about the Museum of Great Patriotic War History. The original museum was founded in July 1944. The new building opened its doors in spring 2013. I am sure they both are worth visiting.
2. The decision to set up a museum dedicated to the fight against Nazi fascism was taken in 1942. It opened its doors in Minsk in July 1944. Millions of people have visited it since and, with the passing years, the need for a new, more spacious and well-equipped building has become clear. Each year, over 150,000 people visit the museum. Of course, they hope to find objective information and leave with a lasting impression.
3. They will be able to see loads of things which are supposed to brighten visitors’ impressions. Modern visual forms such as dynamically lit electronic maps, electronic catalogues, interactive facilities are used to create memorable images.
4. The lessons of the past which are carelessly forgotten will be inevitably taught once again to those with poor memories. That is why the museum is really important for upbringing of the following generations of our citizens. Citizenship is not granted. It takes quite a lot of time to develop.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к тексту Never forgotten. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. This text is about the museum which every belarusian must visit. WWII is a story that should be never forgotten.
3. Visitors will be able to see dynamically lit electronic maps, electronic catalogues, interactive facilities that will help to receive brighter impressions.
4. Belarus paid a high price for its victory. Many towns and villages were burnt and millions of people got killed. This must never be forgotten.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на текст Never forgotten?