Предлагаем вашему вниманию упражнение по мотивам ошибок, допущенных участниками районных олимпиад по английскому языку.
Упражнение на развитие словарного запаса
1. Don’t forget to … at that station. It is your final destination and I will be waiting for you on the platform there.
[C] A get into B get out of C get off D get on
2. Make sure that there are enough … before we set out on our first voyage.
[A] A life-belts B seat-belts C cabins D yachts
3. Our … was peacefully sleeping when some criminals broke into my flat.
[A] A caretaker B stockbroker C undertaker D bookmaker
4. The … turned us away from the pub.
[C] A referee B lifeguard C bouncer D wrestler
5. The pipe in the kitchen was leaking and we called for a … .
[D] A miner B undertaker C surgeon D plumber
6. The police refused to look into his little mystery so he had to turn to a … .
[D] A traffic warden B caretaker C lifeguard D private investigator
7. You will get a 5% … on every car you will sell.
[D] A salary B pension C bonus D commission
8. If you become a member of … you will get more rights.
[A] A trade unions B employers C syndicates D employees
9. Let’s meet at the tennis … , shall we?
[C] A greens B pitches C courts D rings
10 He bought a bowler and a cricket … as souvenirs from GB.
[A] A bat B stick C club D racket
11. Children … all sorts of mischief when they are left alone.
[C] A get through to B get over C get up to D get on with
12. Both of her children will be … next week.
[A] A in their teens B in their teenage C at their teens D teenager
При выделении пробелов, вы можете ознакомиться с ответами.
Первую часть вы найдёте тут.