Темы и вопросы к ним с районной олимпиады по английскому языку в 7 классе в 2016 году.
Устные темы для проведения олимпиады по английскому языку в 7 классе.
* 1. Fine dress helps to impress. Do you agree with the proverb?
1.What is more important appearance or character?
2.Describe your friend.
3.Healthy people always look good. Do you agree?
4.Say some compliments to your friend.
* 2. Speak about shops and shopping.
1.Do you enjoy shopping?
2.How often do you go shopping?
3.Can shopping be a hobby? Is it a good way to spend free time?
4.Who does shopping in your family?
* 3. Speak about the role of friendship in your life.
1.Is friendship important for people? Why?
2.Can people be friends all life?
3.Have you got a friend? Say some words about him/her.
4.Can a pet be a good friend?
* 4. Speak about the importance of sport.
1.What sports do you do?
2.Is it necessary to have PE lessons at school?
3. Do you know any famous sportsmen?
4.Would you like to be a professional sportsman?
* 5. Would you like to travel back in time?
1.What do archeologists do?
2.What do you know about Ancient Egypt?
3.What do you know about Ancient Rome?
4.What do you know about Nesvizh Castle?
* 6. Describe the house or the flat you live in.
1.What flat/house do you live in?
2.What are your household chores?
3.Would you like to live in the country? Why?
4.What are the advantages of living in the city?
* 7. We can’t live without travelling, can we?
1.What interesting places can you advise to visit in Minsk?
2.What places in London are the most beautiful?
3.What would you like to show your British friend in your hometown?
4.Can travelling help you to get information about the world?
* 8. Let’s speak about your family.
1.Can you introduce yourself?
2.Is your family large?
3.What can you tell us about your family?
4.Are you happy in your family?
* 9. Speak about your school.
1.What subjects are you good at?
2.What are the most difficult subjects for you?
3.What do you usually have for lunch in your school canteen?
4.What is more important for you at school: to learn new things or to meet your friends?
* 10. Let’s speak about books.
1.Are you fond of reading?
2.Who is your favourite writer?
3.What kinds of books are you fond of?
4.Do you take books in the library or prefer reading books online?
* 11. Let’s talk about your free time.
1.Have you got much free time?
2.Have you got a hobby? What’s your hobby?
3.Do you spend much time using the Internet?
4.Give advice how to spend free time.
* 12. Let’s speak about family life.
1.Is family important for you?
2.Do you have secrets from your parents?
3.Do you feel confident in your family?
4.How much time do you spend with your family?
* 13. Lucky are people who have friends.
1.Do you have a lot of friends or one real friend?
2.How do you spend time together?
3.Is it possible to be friends with your parents?
4.What do you like in your friend most?
* 14. Let’s speak about leisure time.
1.What do you like doing in your free time?
2.Do you prefer spending free time with your family?
3.Playing computer games is not a hobby, is it?
4.Do you like to travel?
* 15. Let’s speak about your school life.
1.Where is your school situated?
2.Speak about your school day.
3.What are your favourite subjects at school?
4.Is it easy or difficult to learn English for you? Do you use the Internet to learn English?
* 16. Let’s speak about reading in your life.
1.What books do you enjoy?
2.Why is reading useful?
3.How many books have you got at home?
4.Can computers replace books?
* 17. Speak about healthy lifestyle.
1.What kinds of sport do you enjoy?
2.What Belarusian sportsmen do you know?
3.Where can people do sports in Belarus?
4.Do you prefer healthy food or fast food?
* 18. Speak about yourself.
1.Can you introduce yourself?
2.What are the strong and the weak features of your character?
3.What are your likes and dislikes?
4.Are you on friendly terms with your classmates?
* 19. East or West home is best. What can you say about it?
1.Do you know our country well?
2.What beautiful places in Belarus have you visited?
3.What do you know about your hometown?
4.What famous Belarusian people do you know?
* 20. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Do you agree?
1.What do you think about friendship?
2.Can you tell your secrets to your friend?
3.What does your friend like in you?
4.Are you ready to give your friend a helping hand?
* 21. It’s difficult to study at school, isn’t it?
1.What school subjects do you find difficult?
2.What do you do to get good marks?
3.What is your favourite subject?
4.What subjects do you think will help you in future?
* 22. Everyone wants to be attractive. Is it important to be attractive?
1.When you first meet a person the appearance is important for you, isn’t it?
2.What kind of people do you dislike?
3.What features of character are the most important in a friend?
4.Describe your friend.
* 23. When a friend asks for help there’s no tomorrow. Do you agree?
1.Do you remember any difficult situation when your friend asked you to help him?
2.What is your best friend like?
3.What makes people become friends?
4. What do you like most in your friend?
* 24. Books should be your friends. Don’t you think so?
1.Is reading books important in modern life?
2.How do you choose a book for reading?
3.Who is your favourite Belarusian writer?
4.What English writers do you know?
* 25. Travelling is exciting, isn’t it?
1.Why do people travel?
2.What forms of transport do you know?
3.What is your favourite form of travelling?
4.Tell us about your last travelling.
С примерами устных ситуаций по английскому языку для учащихся 7 классов предложенных в прошлом году можно ознакомиться тут.