В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к текстам для чтения на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем текст из семнадцатого билета Special request to education minister.
Вопросы к тексту Special request to education minister
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. The children mention some qualities that their future teacher should possess. Find this extract and read it aloud.
3. Why did children like their last teacher?
4. What will happen if the school doesn’t get a new teacher?
Варианты ответов к тексту Special request to education minister
1. This text tells us about the problem pupils of a distant school ran up against. They live in an scarcely populated area. For some unknown reason, the previous teacher leave for another place. The pupils want to find someone to stand in for him. They decided to turn to the minister for help. This is how the story begins.
2. We would like someone who is patient, happy and does not shout. The teacher should be clever and know how to help us understand things. We’d like our teacher to be properly dressed and to come on time. They should be kind, make us feel happy in the school, and help us make our classroom nice. We would like someone who thinks of exciting things to do, inside and outside school.
3. Their last teacher used a practical approach with loads of local materials. Under his guidance they wrote the history of their village, made a nature calendar and wrote a newspaper about their village. It kept them involved and motivated. The pupils were happy to learn more about their native place.
4. Unfortunately, we don’t know how the story ends. If the school doesn’t get a teacher for senior classes, the pupils will have to attend another school, which is possibly far from their village. Maybe they will have to leave their village and move to another place. Let’s hope for the better.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к тексту Special request to education minister. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. This text is about the problem some pupils have and the letter they wrote.
3. Their last teacher got them to write down the history of the village, make a nature calendar , read all sorts of books and write a newspaper about the village.
4. If the Ministry does not send a teacher there, they will have to leave their families to go to school.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на текст Special request to education minister?