В этой записи вам предлагается тест по фразовому глаголу GO по мотивам материалов учебника Round Up 6. С теоретической частью вопроса можно ознакомиться здесь.
Тест по фразовому глаголу GO
1. She asked him to go [D] and he agreed unwillingly.
A)over B)about C)into D)along
2. I don’t think she will ever go [B] poetry. She is a down to earth girl.
A)out with B)in for C)of out D)through with
3. The light went [C] and he found himself surrounded by men in black.
A)at B)by C)on D)in
4. The more he tried to go [A] the matter the more complex it became.
A)into B)off C)on D)up
5. Once it is a fashion craze. In no time it goes [C].
A)round B)along C)out D)ahead
6. His last ship was known to have gone [B] so he became a bankrupt.
A)up B)down C)back D)over
7. The idea was not new. It went [D] the previous century.
A)in for B)along with C)through with D)back to
8. We were simply going [A] our everyday duties when she came and if there were any volunteers to do something unusual.
A)about B)ahead C)with D)off
9. He didn’t get [A] my idea no matter how hard we tied to persuade him.
A)along with B)back on C)through with D)out of
10. Do you remember when the clocks go [B] this year?
A)back on B)back C)down D)for
11. After a short interruption, the work is going [D] again right now.
A)on B)round C)up D)ahead
12. She wanted to meet him so as to go [C] the contract she hoped to sign.
A)up B)about C)through D)back
13. They went [D] the green and they fired back. That was a real mascara.
A)by B)on C)into D)at
14. The whole plan went [B] well. Everybody was satisfied.
A)through B)off C)over D)about
15. All of a sudden, my accomplice went [A] his promise and I was caught by the police.
A)back on B) C)ahead D)
16. You should go [A] less. Success doesn’t come cheap.
A)out B)in for C)off D)over
17. She lost the control of the car and went [D] a tree.
A)over B)back C)about D)into
18. During his expedition to South America he went [C] an unknown disease and died.
A)back on B)along C)down with D)up
19. I am tired and I don’t want to go [A]. I need some time off.
A)on B)back C)of D)away
20. There’s a very steep slope so it will not be easy to go [C].
A)out B)by C)up D)with
21. The soldier who had been ordered to go [D] wasn’t brave enough to disobey.
A)in for B)along C)into D)away
22. I have always gone  the right wing politicians when it comes to voting.
A)for B)up C)about D)down with
23. Don’t touch anything. It may go [C] if you are careless.
A)out B)at C)off D)ahead
24. Be sensible. Rumors usually take little time to go [B]
A)up B)round C)over D)away
25. It’s your last chance. Don’t let it go [A].
A)by B)about C)into D)through
26. That new wallpaper goes well [C] these curtains.
A)for B)down C)with D)off
Дополнительные упражнения доступны здесь: часть 1, часть 2, часть 3.
Первую часть заданий данной серии вы найдете по ссылке.