Предлагаем вашему вниманию проверочную работу по материалам вариантов 9-10 тестов централизованного тестирования по английскому языку за 2006 год.
ЦТ 2006 по английскому языку 9-10 варианты
1. The situation was worsening, but he *** it very well.
(dealt with ) objected|punished|dealt with|ran against
2. The activity we planned in advance is a free guided *** and includes talks by craftsmen.
(tour ) travel|outing|visit|tour
3. Chemical industry *** our lakes with noxious substances
(pollutes ) throws|falls|wastes|pollutes
4. The bus had got held up so I *** my appointment.
(missed ) wasted|missed|passed|failed
5. Don’t *** your rubbish in the forest.
(leave ) leave|push|put|remain
6. In those days, the *** to America was long and dangerous.
(voyage ) drive|voyage|flight|ride
7. Under pressure from the public, many plants *** their neighbouring areas.
(cleaned up ) washed up|brushed up|made up|cleaned up
8. We all should do more to *** the environment.
(save ) find|seek|save|examine
9. In the end he *** a self-help group for young gamers.
(joined ) combined|added|joined|connected
10. We had planned to *** a number of places in Italy.
(visit ) attend|inspect|visit|call
1. Please inform me if you have any news *** the experiment.
(about ) with|for|to|about
2. They refused to put him *** charge *** the whole department.
(in…of ) in…of |on…of|in…with|with…of
3. Ann plays the guitar from time to time though I would say that she has no talent *** it.
(for ) in|to|at|for
4. A large group of people crowded *** the lost boy who was bitterly crying.
(around ) out of|around|on|with
5. OIC stands *** Oh, I see.
(for ) with|for|in|behind
6. Who’s that pretty woman *** there?
(over ) over|out|-|in
7. She talked me *** giving it a try which led to nothing.
(into ) out|off|of|into
8. The young were eager *** immediate action.
(for ) with|of|into|for
9. He met her *** summer camp several years ago.
(at ) with|in|by|at
10. He failed to make *** the notice on the house.
(out ) up|out|off|in
1.Fishing was his hobby. He got a lot of (satisfaction) from not being talked to. PLEASE
2.Teachers gave him a warm (reception) since he called for more spending on schools. RECEIVE
3.It is (unwise) to criticise your employer unless you want to leave your position. WISE
4.Overusing most drugs could seriously (endanger) health. DANGER
1.She refused to (слушать) him and left the house. (listen to)
2.You never liked this genre of literature, (не так ли)?(did you)
3.(Никто) of two chess player knew hot to win and the game was a draw. (neither)
4.Shall I read or shall I translate? — (Любое) will do.(either)
С проверочной работой по вариантам 1-2 можно ознакомиться тут.