Предлагаем вашему вниманию проверочную работу по материалам вариантов 7-8 тестов централизованного тестирования по английскому языку за 2007 год.
ЦТ 2007 по английскому языку 7-8 варианты
1. Did you have a good day *** the office?
(at ) to|at|on|in
2. I had to do something *** reply to her action.
(in ) at|for|to|in
3. The farm was previously insured *** flood.
(against ) of|to|against|off
4. They turned *** his proposal to take a loan from the bank.
(down ) of|back|away|down
5. She wrote 23 articles, *** all.
(in ) at|by|in|to
6. *** her parents’ delight, she got the diploma of a dentist.
(To ) By|On|At|To
7. Always choose meals that are high *** minerals and vitamins.
(in ) on|in|for|of
8. They had a long wait *** the last pupil from the group.
(for ) for|on|to|up
9. The bill came *** more than 100 dollars.
(to ) into|out|to|over
10. It was raining heavily but he was alone *** the platform, waiting for her to appear.
(on ) for|on|in|at
11. She decided to answer the advertisement *** a new teacher in the local school.
(for ) on|for|with|about
12. He didn’t approve *** my plan and asked me to reconsider it.
(of ) -|at|on|of
13. The coach pulled *** on time and we didn’t miss our connection.
(in ) in|out|through|up
1. Some important papers were still *** though the police had done their best to find them..
(missing ) missing|losing|absent|disappeared
2. I don’t think it is *** to the blast. It is a coincidence.
(linked ) caused|developed|linked|resulted
3. The vehicles involved badly *** in the latest car accident.
(damaged ) hurt|harmed|damaged|injured
4. The police found him guilty of trying to sell *** goods.
(stolen ) taken|stolen|robbed|burgled
5. She was then the proud *** of a red loose silk dress.
( owner ) holder|master|customer| owner
6. While editing documents, save them at *** once every ten minutes.
(least ) more|least|less|minimum
7. Advertisements put *** on all people to behave in a certain way.
(pressure ) force|strength|nervousness|pressure
8. I’d rather you didn’t *** me on my appearance.
(criticize ) measure|disapprove|criticize|watch
9. The project is far from ***, but it is much better now.
(perfect ) perfect|good|satisfactory|exact
10. Supposing you didn’t follow the *** of our team, you would be sacked then.
(rules ) commands|rules|threats|messages
1. Thanks to his (generosity) I got by such a good laptop. GENEROUS
2. I had difficulty (classifying) the animal which had attacked the vessel. CLASS
3. I have one thing in your report I would like you to (clarify). CLARITY
4. Even a/an (insignificant) mistake may result in a disaster. SIGNIFICANT
5. The pan was (unbearable) and he gave away all the secrets he knew. BEAR
6. If you live up to entry (requirements) you will be allowed to join the group. REQUIRE
1. I didn’t give you ( — ) permission to leave the office.
2. They sell ( a ) wide range of footwear at low prices.
3. Would you like to visit (the) Great Wall of China next year?
4. I have never taken much interest in ( — ) astronomy and ( — ) space.
5. (The) M/minister will visit the department with an inspection next week.
6. Spain is (the) only place I have never been to Europe.
7. You should set off at ( — ) sunrise.