Предлагаем вашему вниманию проверочную работу по материалам вариантов 9-10 тестов централизованного тестирования по английскому языку за 2007 год.
ЦТ 2007 по английскому языку 9-10 варианты
1. Orlando Bloom is one of her *** actors who starred in the Pirates series.
(favourite ) attractive|favourite|considerate|appreciative
2. This book doesn’t *** to him. I wonder who the actual owner is.
(belonged ) belonged|joined|existed|possessed
3. I want to *** your search party. We will start when it clears up.
(join ) belong|begin|join|enroll
4. Is there any noticeable *** in quality between these prototypes?
(difference ) disagreement|difference|change|variety
5. At first you would *** thorough instruction, and then would be put into action.
(receive ) make|give|receive|ask
6. The most striking *** of hers is that she never gives in.
(feature ) side|face|feature|sign
7. I only *** out about it when is was over and nothing could be done.
(found ) learn|make|clear|found
8. The *** news was shocking and we all were at a loss for words.
(latest ) latest|latter|late|last
9. I don’t know when we will take off. It *** on the weather.
(depends ) insists|consists|decides|depends
10. I *** haven’t written my essay. I need more time and silence.
(still ) almost|still|recently|already
1. Most of the charges *** her were falsified and she was found innocent in the end.
(against ) for|out|by|against
2. They ran *** safety when the storm started. That was really terrifying.
(for ) on|in|with|for
3. I prefer not to rely *** the data until it is checked twice.
(on ) to|on|at|for
4. *** response *** complaints, they set up a committee to investigate the accident .
(In … to ) On … with|In … to|On … to|In … for
5. You need some help to get *** this problem.
(out of ) out of|off|without|from
6. I want you to go over all the papers in connection *** the forthcoming trial.
(with ) on|to|at|with
7. You should do something to increase *** production. Otherwise our supply will not hold out for long.
(in ) at|for|of|in
8. Who is responsible *** blowing up the bridge over the river?
(for ) of|out|for|about
9. I wish you wouldn’t break *** my conversation. It’s none of your business.
(into ) into|through|to|away
10. His being careless resulted *** losing the match to Peter.
(in ) at|by|with|in
11. He was *** debt and he couldn’t afford to go to Spain on holiday.
(in ) on|in|under|by
1. What is (the) name where we are supposed to meet? — (The) M/mall.
2. We had dinner in a cafe in (the) Eiffel Tower.
3. We met on ( a ) sunny Sunday morning. It seemed to be ( a ) perfect start.
4. They fell on our camp in (the) night.
5. I am in ( — ) despair. Could you give me any advice?
6. Have you ever been to (the) Louvre? What about visiting it?
1. The (inefficiency) of planning may spoil any situation. EFFICIENT
2. I rarely leave my house to protect my (privacy). PRIVATE
3. I am not sure if it (relieves) suffering but it is worth trying. RELIEF
4. You didn’t answer my question. I have to (simplify) it then. SIMPLE
5. Overall (anxiety) prevented us from concentrating on the problem. ANXIOUS
6. Your conditions are (unacceptable) so I have to turn down your invitation. ACCEPT
Первую часть публикации вы найдете тут.