Продолжаем серию публикаций с упражнениями на предлоги и фразовые глаголы из тестов централизованного тестирования по английскому языку по материалам ЦТ 2007 года варианты 3-4.
Упражнение на предлоги и фразовые глаголы:
1. He wast the last person to turn *** in such a difficult situation.
(to ) for|to|off|at
2. I have vast experience *** dealing with problems of this kind.
(in ) of|with|by|in
3. She was accused *** lying to the boss.
(of ) on|in|for|of
4. He was taken *** when he met her in a remote village in Italy.
(aback ) up|on|aback|over
5. I don’t care *** a bit what they think.
(— ) -|for|about|of
6. The doctor had to operate *** him at once.
(on ) on|at|-|in
7. How did you find out about his retirement *** the company?
(from ) out of|from|off|of
8. The difficulty *** him is that he is so absent minded.
(with ) on|with|at|in
9. Everyone stood *** when the queen entered the room.
(up ) on|away|in|up
10. She will never put his life *** risk.
(at ) to|at|in|under
11. He did his best not to let his mother ***.
(down ) down|up|out|off
12. He never had a talent *** singing.
(for ) of|on|for|in
Упражнение на повторение ранее изученного материала
1. [ In ] theory, it may help, but it might be a waste of time as well.
2. Do you want to say that there is a connection [between] recent arsons?
3. Don’t mistake him [ for ] any other person.
4. He didn’t want to take the responsibility [ for ] her results.
5. He stood [ up ], looked around and left the place.
6. I couldn’t think of a trick to play [ on ] him.
7. Karl refused to give his reasons [ for ] beating Jim.
8. Make sure your supporters will come [ at ] the right time.
9. People often remark [ on ] how different they are.
10. She threatened to pay him [back], but he didn’t take it seriously.
11. Smith was in need [ of ] medical care, so we took him to hospital.
12. There is some difference [ in ] your situations. They are not the same.
13. They put their defeat [down to] the bad weather conditions.
Данный учебный материал по теме «предлоги и фразовые глаголы» был создан для организации занятий или самостоятельного изучения этой темы в английском языке на уровне upper-intermediate (B2), а также подготовки к сдаче экзаменов ЕГЭ/FCE или им подобных.
С общим списком предлогов и фразовых глаголов для тестов централизованного тестирования 2007 года вы можете ознакомиться тут.