Закрепите свои знания о фразовом глаголе FALL вместе с Virginia Evans FCE Use of English 2. Выучите предлагаемые глаголы и выполните упражнения к ним. С теоретической частью вопроса можно ознакомиться здесь.
Упражнение на фразовый глагол FALL
1. He fell [back on] his usual excuse of being busy.
2. She was ill for a month and fell [behind] with her schoolwork.
3. How could you fall [for] such an old trick?
4. They fell [on] us without prior warning and we had to fight back.
5. He fell [behind] with the payments for the car.
6. Once she explained the situation, he fell [in with] her plan.
7. They fell [back] in horror when they heard the news.
8. They fall [out] so often that I think they will split up soon.
9. They were hungry enough to fall [on] such plain food.
10. Garry fell [for] Jill the moment he saw her.
11. Our vacation plans fell [through] so we had to stay at home.
12. Rates have been falling [off] recently. Some say they will continue going down.
Ответ видны при выделении блока [ ].
Первую часть этой серии упражнений вы найдете тут.