Закрепите свои знания о фразовом глаголе GET вместе с Virginia Evans FCE Use of English 2. Выучите предлагаемые глаголы и выполните упражнения к ним. С теоретической частью вопроса можно ознакомиться здесь.
Упражнение на фразовый глагол GET
1. I’d like to get [away] from Minsk at the weekend.
2. What do you want to get [ at ] when you look at me like that?
3. I tried calling you a few times but I couldn’t get [through].
4. He’s 60 now, and doesn’t get [about] much any more.
5. It takes a fortnight to get [ over ] the flu.
6. It’s impossible to get [along] with her. She is arrogant.
7. It usually takes her some time to get her point [across].
8. How could she get [away with] speaking to him like that?
9. I know how to get [round] John and get everything I like.
10. When you get [through] with this task, I’ve got something else for you to do.
11. Don’t forget to get [off] your bus at the central station.
12. The criminals got [away] from the police in a speedy car.
13. The latest news gets me [down] and make me feel miserable.
14. How are you getting [ on ] with your essay?
15. How would they get [over] that problem, he wondered?
16. Do get [on with] it! You haven’t got all day.
Ответ видны при выделении блока [ ].
Первую часть этой серии упражнений вы найдете тут.