Закрепите свои знания о фразовом глаголе GO вместе с Virginia Evans FCE Use of English 2. Выучите предлагаемые глаголы и выполните упражнения к ним. С теоретической частью вопроса можно ознакомиться здесь.
Упражнение на фразовый глагол GO
1. For the time being we have enough food to go [round] but it will not last long.
2. Unless you put on warm clothes you are likely to go [down with ] the flu.
3. The soldier prevented the bomb from going [off].
4. Mick is always ready to go [back on] his promises. I don’t want to cooperate with him.
5. — “I’d like an apple pie for desert.” — “That goes [for ] me too.”
6. If I were you I would be more careful while choosing people to go [about with ]. You shouldn’t trust unreliable people.
7. Don’t wait for me. Go [ahead ] ! We will meet later.
8. Liz went [over] the poem and raised her hand at the lesson.
9. They’ve only been going [out ]for six months.
10. Throw it away. It has gone [off].
11. Andi refused to go [in for ] competition due to the previous injuries.
12. They went [for ] us at night but we managed to defend the castle.
13. Jeffry went [through ] the treaty before signing it.
14. The candle went [out ] and she fell asleep.
Ответ видны при выделении блока [ ].